The Mini-Internships program is one of the highlights in the FinTech Enrichment Program organised by the HKU FinTech Student Association (FTSA). It aims to provide an opportunity for FTSA members to gain practical technical skills and to enrich their experience in FinTech industry before graduation based on different career paths or specialisations through task-based, unpaid internships in partner companies.
Target Student Interns
HKU FTSA members who are interested in developing their technical skillset. They should have, at the very least, basic programming knowledge and a strong desire to learn and develop new technical skills.
- Work on their assigned project for at least 5 hours per week
- Be responsive to supervisors
- Be punctual to progress meetings
- Give participants a project briefing at the beginning
- Provide guidance / discuss roadblocks with participants regularly through bi-/weekly meetings
- Provide a reference letter or appraisal report for student interns
Students interested in participating in the program should fill in the application form along with their curriculum vitae after browsing through the following list of current projects.
Interested companies are welcomed to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
List of Projects
|Company||Internship Project||Expected No. of Interns||Application Deadline|
|2 – 4||Mar 14, 2021 (Sun)|
|Foundation for Shared Impact||Web Scraping||2 – 4||Mar 14, 2021 (Sun)|
|Carbonbase||Project Ark NFT Blockchain Development|
Project Ark Web development
|3||Mar 14, 2021 (Sun)|